Friday, August 13, 2010

Laugh of the Day

A guy starts a website called "JesusIsAJerk.com" because his believed his gardener, Jesús, (that's Hey Zeus) is sleeping with his wife. The site was supposed to drive Jesús' business away and let the world now how much he hated his ex-gardener.

Naturally, he receives a flood of e-mail from outraged Christians (Motto: Umbrage Is Our Birthright!) Finally, the guy has to change everything on his website because A) he was tired of getting all the hate e-mails from Christians who don't know the difference between Jesus and Jesús, and B) it turned out Jesús wasn't sleeping with his wife, but he's still a jerk.

Here are the main points of what I'm saying in a nutshell:

* Jesús and Jesus are two different people.
* I was mad at Jesús because it looked like he was going above and beyond the call of duty with my wife.
* I'm not mad at your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who, if he exists, I'm sure is a nice guy that would never bone another guy's wife.
* Even though Jesús wasn't doing the nasty on my property, I still wouldn't cry if the Romans crucified him.

We all clear now?

No comments: